- 8/9/22NAS New Zealand Welcomes Euan Mackenzie into the role of Pro Audio Technical Sales.
- 5/7/22As restrictions begin to lift and crowds can gather again, Chris Downer tests out inDESIGN’s wireless microphone range and has a sound experience.
- 19/5/22New compact amplifier with integrated audio networking will deliver the d&b difference to a wide range of installations.
- 13/5/22David Claringbold, d&b audiotechnik’s CMO, talks exclusively to Chris Holder at ISE 2022 about Soundscape and, more generally, where immersive audio and object-based mixing is headed.
- 12/5/22Listen Technologies’ Sam Nord give us a tour of their stand. Featuring new Dante-enabled Listen EVERYWHERE, ListenTALK’s new True Interpretation mode, and more!
- 22/3/22German audio technology and solution company d&b audiotechnik has partnered withDiGiCo, industry leader in digital mixing solutions, to advance the accessibility and ease of use of the immersive audio system platform that is Soundscape.
- 21/3/22The new LW-150P-02-D is a Listen EVERYWHERE two-channel server with Dante® onboard.
- 17/2/22ListenTALK is an easy-to-use and portable two-way communication system designed by professional audio engineers. It allows staff and students to hear clearly and effectively communicate while wearing masks and staying physically distant.
- 13/12/21Ashly Audio is releasing its cutting-edge AquaControl software – first launched as part of the company’s groundbreaking integrated mXa-1502 mixer amp – to all PC users as AquaControl Portal.
- 11/11/21As NAS New Zealand steers its way through a covid world, now more than ever we are dedicated to focusing our business on the commercial and corporate install market.
- 22/10/21Words by Sam McNiece, Mixdown Mag.
Californian based Kali Audio have unveiled the newest version of their Independence IN-8 studio monitor. The new iteration improves on transient response, signal to noise ratio and features a new DSP for better optimisation of the loudspeaker.
- 27/9/21Adding to the success of its renowned CrewCom digital wireless intercom system, Pliant Technologies announces the CrewCom CB2 Professional Wireless Intercom system.
- 22/9/21d&b audiotechnik’s top of the range line array family, the SL-Series, is delighted to announce the arrival of its smallest sibling – the XSL System.
- 21/9/21Offering a solution to enhance the flexibility of its MicroCom XR wireless intercom system, Pliant Technologies announces the new 4-Wire In/out, Two-way Radio Headset Adapter.
- 23/8/21By Preshan John, AudioTechnology.
I have reviewed more than my fair share of studio monitors in the last 18 months but the excitement of unboxing a new pair never wears thin.
d&b Provides Electrifying Sound to Record-Breaking Crowds at Christchurch’s Biggest Outdoor Summer Festival23/7/21After a year of extreme uncertainty and flux, New Zealand put on a show with one of the country’s biggest outdoor summer music festivals, Electric Avenue, supported by powerful dynamic sound from d&b audiotechnik.
- 14/7/21Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, also known as ManPAC, is a national leader in the curation and presentation of quality arts and cultural experiences that appeal to local artists and the community as a whole.
- 29/6/21Dynamic new amplifier delivers economical mobile amplification without compromising on performance or power.
- 15/6/21Perth-based production and AV hire business Mega Vision Sound & lighting was on the hunt for a reliable comms system to keep the crew connected during events.
- 26/5/21Crowded House have just completed the scaled-down To The Island tour in their homeland, having planned to spend 2021 touring globally. A d&b audiotechnik was chosen for the tour, one of the first national outings by any act since the pandemic hit.
- 26/5/21Pliant Technologies has announced the addition of two new operating modes — Repeater Mode and Roam Mode — to its MicroCom XR digital wireless intercom system and has also unveiled the new MicroCom 900XR receiver with a 2-channel that allows unlimited listen-only users to stay connected.
- 26/5/21Award-winning sound designer Gareth Fry relies on d&b audiotechnik to bring the magic of Harry Potter to life for audiences and theatres around the world.
- 14/5/21Adelaide Fringe Festival’s open-air party hub RCC (Royal Croquet Club) returned to its spiritual home in Tarntanyangga (Victoria Square) for the 2021 festival through February and March, after spending the last couple of festivals at Adelaide University.
- 9/4/21The inDESIGN ZM Series are high-quality mixers for commercial and industrial audio applications.
- 10/3/21Yarra Valley Grammar School, in Melbourne, Australia, chose a d&b audiotechnik system to meet the needs of their performing arts centre.
- 19/2/21Adding to the success of its renowned CrewCom digital wireless intercom system, Pliant Technologies announces the CrewCom CB2 Professional Wireless Intercom system.
- 16/2/21Kali Audio has announced the IN-5, a new 3-way studio monitor with a 5-inch woofer, and concentric 4-Inch midrange and 1-inch tweeter.
- 30/9/20Released in May of this year, Kali’s powered, Class-D IN-8 monitors seek to offer a slightly more premium offering to the brand’s own LP-8 models; a monitor we praised in excess upon test-running a pair back in June 2019.
- 16/9/20d&b audiotechnik continues loudspeaker innovation leadership with the new flush mountable, high-performance, flexible 44S loudspeaker.
- 4/9/20Kali Audio is the new kid on the monitor block but its LP-8 isn’t afraid to go up against the big boys.